Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 33, Feb 3, 2011

Morning Weigh In 

Bob -
Bee -

7:30 a.m.
Coffee, Sugar & Creamer

6:15 a.m.
Eggs/lentils/veg


10:30 a.m.
(Bee) Lamb, chicken/kale/corn/bean salad with tbp oil dressing

2:00 p.m.
(Bee) Rest of chicken/kale/corn/bean salad with tbp oil dressing

7:00 p.m.
Portabella "burgers", baked portabella caps with grass-fed beef burger served on top and loaded with red onion, avocado, tomato with side of "soy-catash" (corn, edamame, lentil mix). Delish.

Notes:
(Bee) I haven't weighed myself since last week, but still following the diet to a T. I made a mistake yesterday and thought it was Friday, so I went to Whole Foods and bought snacks for binge day: Apple fritter for Bob, bakery treats, blood orange juice, bananas, yogurt etc. so I was really bummed to realize I had to wait a whole extra day to indulge. Sigh. So close...

No comments:

Post a Comment