Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 37, Feb 7, 2011

Morning Weigh In 

Bob - 189.8! Looks like anything I gained on Saturday I lost yesterday.  Nice to start the work  week with zero loss from last week.

5:30 a.m.
Coffee, Sugar & Creamer

6:15 a.m.
Eggs/lentils/sauteed spinach

10:30 a.m.
(Bee) 1 slice pork loin, lentils, and green beans
(Bob) Leftover BBQ chicken, lentils and spinach

3:00 p.m.
(Bee) 1 slice pork loin, lentils, and green beans
(2:30) Pork loin, lentils, spinach

7:00 p.m.
Albacore tuna steaks, veg (tbd), and some kind of bean (maybe black beans)

Notes:
(Bee) Wow we're starting our sixth week. Hard to believe.  I need to get more focused on the kettlebell exercises, and ti's starting to warm up just a little, so I can get more biking in.
(Bob) Last week was disappointing, I really lost no weight the whole week.  As of today I'm the lowest weight I was last week, so maybe things will trend downward again.

Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment