Monday, March 7, 2011

Reboot - Day 2

Series 2, Day 2, March 7, 2011

Morning Weigh In 

Bob - 192.6! My guess is that the 2.2 pound difference is based on the beer that I drank of Saturday and was still retaining yesterday.
Bee - weigh-in was 2 lbs heavier from last couple of weeks, but I'm ok with that because we are back in action on the 4HB.

6:00 a.m.
Bob: Green Tea & Stevia
Bee: Coffee, stevia, 2 tbs creamer

6:15 a.m.
(Bee & Bob) Egg casserole

10:00 a.m.
(Bee) Ground Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture
(Bob) Sliced Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture

2:30 p.m.
(Bee) Rest of Ground Turkey/Sliced Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture
(Bob) Ground Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture

7:00 p.m.
(Bee & Bob) Eating at Hi-Life in Ballard, could be tricky on ordering...  Ordering was easier than we thought.  They have Pot Roast on the menu which comes with cauliflower and carrots (baked!) and mashed potatoes.  When asked they substituted a wonderful sauteed kale for the 'taters. All in all a very nice meal. We both enjoyed this one.

Notes:
(Bob) - Although I cooked 1.5 pounds of ground turkey, that mixture is finished with today's first lunch.  I need to keep in mind that two of us are eating it.  I'm glad I purchased the sliced turkey from Sam's Club when I went to stock up on Thursday. Bee: Me too :-)
(Bee) - Glad we are beginning softball season, it's almost time to start commuting by bike again, and I'm holding myself to 3 x week kettle/air moves (did them this morning). With the 1 hr dance class for the next 8 weeks, I think I'll see some really dramatic results.

Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment