Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reboot - Day 4

Series 2, Day 4, March 9, 2011

Morning Weigh In 

Bob - 191.4! An improvement! We have to believe it's a trend.
Bee -

6:00 a.m.
Bob: Green Tea & Stevia
Bee: Coffee, stevia, 2 tbs creamer

6:30 a.m.
(Bee & Bob) Egg casserole

10:00 a.m.
(Bee) Ground Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture
(Bob) Ground Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture (with small amount of leftover flank steak)

2:30 p.m.
(Bee) Rest of Ground Turkey/Sliced Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture
(Bob) Ground Turkey, Lentils, & Veg mixture (with 4 slices of sliced deli turkey)

7:00 p.m.
(Bee & Bob) Chicken breasts, cannellini beans and green beans.

Notes:
(Bob) - For some reason yesterday was hard.  I was feeling 'slight' hunger pangs for most of the day.  There's two possible reasons, 1) I think it was my body readjusting to the rigors of this diet. (My weight this morning might support that theory.) or 2) I didn't get enough protein in my breakfast meal.  I brought some extra sliced turkey as a remedy should I get a similar effect today.  We'll see.
(Bee) -

Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment