Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19, (January 20, 2011)

4-Hour Body Journal, Day 19, (January 20, 2011)

Morning Weigh In 

Bob - 189 lbs with 29.9% body fat. (I'm beginning to think the BMI scale is not as accurate as it could be.)
Bee 1 lb less, rode the bike to work yesterday too. Total weight loss since starting 4HB, 5 lbs.

5:30 a.m.
Coffee, Splenda & Creamer

6:30 a.m.
Egg whites, 1 Eggs
Lentils & collard greens
Medium Pico di Gallo

10:30 a.m.
(Bob) Talapia with tomatoes, mixed veg and lentils, 1 hard-boiled egg
(Bee) Leftover bean soup with chicken and sausage, 1 hardboiled egg

12:30 p.m.
(Bob) Mixed nuts (slightly smaller portions from today onward).

2:30 p.m.
(Bob) 13 Bean Soup and side salad
(Bee) Baked chicken, 1 hardboiled egg, small amount of veggies/lentils

7 pm.
(Bee) Steak, veggie, salad (Outback)
(Bob) Steak, veggie, salad (Outback)

Notes:

  • (Bee)
  • (Bob)Yesterday was difficult for me.  I had a Meniere's incident at about lunchtime and tried a sea sick pill therapy.  It worked great until ~5:15 p.m. when the dizziness and nausea came back with a vengeance.  I medicated with 1/2 a Valium and went to bed.  Essentially I didn't eat anything after 11:15 a.m.  That's probably the source of my large weight loss this morning, I'm sure I'll get it back.
Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment