Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 27, January 28, 2011

Morning Weigh In 

Bob -189.2 YEAH! I'm back under 190, but tomorrow is binge day.
Bee - not weighing myself again until the end of next week. I've decided I'm not a fan of daily weigh-ins. Maybe it's a gender thing? ;-)

5:30 a.m.
Coffee, Stevia & Creamer

6:15 a.m.
Egg, egg whites, spinach, lentils, avocado/salsa

10:30 a.m.
(Bee) Leftover meatloaf, kidney beans, carrots, half avocado
(Bob)

2:00 p.m.
(Bee)  Kale, roast chicken, edamame/red beans
(Bob)

7:00 p.m.
Chicken, black beans, sauteed spinach

Notes:

  • (Bee) Ready for binge day!
  • (Bob) Finally went under my mid-process target weight again this morning.  I'm going to 'binge' tomorrow, but moderately if the truth be told.
Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment