Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 10, (January 11, 2011)

4-Hour Body Journal, Day 10, (January 11, 2011)

Morning Weigh In

Bob - 192 with 22.9 28.2% (54.3 lbs of body FAT which is loss of 4.2 lbs)

6 a.m.
Coffee, sugar substitute and half-n-half

6:30 a.m.
Egg whites, 2 Eggs
Garbanzo beans
Medium salsa
Protein powder (tasted like vanilla so not good in eggs)

10:30 a.m.
(Bee)  1/4 steak, mushrooms, white beans, spinach steamed in lemon juice (microwave)
(Bob) 2 cups chicken/spinach/garbanzo bean soup

11 a.m.
(Bee) sugar free hot chocolate

11:30 a.m.
(Bob) unsalted cashews/Spanish peanuts/pumpkin seeds

12 p.m.
(Bee) unsalted cashews/Spanish peanuts

2:00 p.m.
(Bob) Chicken/lettuce/cabbage/tomato/almond salad with low-sodium dressing

2:30 p.m.
(Bee) 1 cup chicken/spinach/garbanzo bean soup

6:30 p.m. Tri-Tip Steak/baked tomato, onion, basil/Black Beans
(Bob - 2 jelly jars red wine)

8:00 p.m. (Bob) 5.39 miles on stationary bike (South Park, Season 1 Episode 7 - Pinkeye)
8:00 p.m. (Bee) 1 hour dance class

Notes:
  • (Bee) Feeling good, still maintaining a low to no hunger level that has been with me since Day 1. Have a small sweet craving today satisfied by hot chocolate.
  • (Bob) My body fat percentage has changed drastically since day 1.  I'm not sure if my BMI scale is correct.  If it is I need to reconsider and recalculate my goals.  I remembered my numbers incorrectly regarding today's body fat.  I think I'm on track. 
  • (Bob) Overall I feel good despite a lingering cold.  Last week I rode a stationary bike for 22 minutes and 15 seconds (the length of an episode of South Park Season 1) 4 times.  I have put it off since Friday because of the cold, but I think I'll start again tonight.  I was sleeping a little better.
  • (Bob) I need to check on the use/abuse of lozenges.  I'm quite addicted and eat 10 - 20 a day.  I do have sugar free ones, but they're not quite as effective when I do have a cold.
Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

    No comments:

    Post a Comment