Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15, (January 16, 2011)

4-Hour Body Journal, Day 15, (January 16, 2011) 


Morning Weigh In 

Bob - Not happening today, we're traveling


8 a.m.
Coffee, sugar substitute, and half-n-half

8:30 a.m.
Scrambled eggs and ham at hotel buffet

11:00 a.m.
Roast turkey, carrot & chickpea salad and black beans.

2:30 p.m. Nuts

8:00 p.m.  Turkey cutlets, pinto beans with sausage, asparagus, red wine

Exercise note (Bee): Continued the air squats from yesterday, doing 35

Notes:
  • (Bee) Binge day was frikking fun. I made the hotdog bun, nutella, and banana breakfast I had been waiting on all week, it was sinful. I also had another banana to make up for no fruit during the week, bananas are my fav fruit. I had pizza, 1/2 a maple bar/bacon donut, greek buffet with pita/hummus/chicken/tabouli/yogurt sauce, carrot cake, and a sandwich cookie. We ate up until 11:45 as we were at a party. Also, had the signature drink which was a grapefruit/vodka concoction. I heart binge day.
  • (Bob) Yesterday was binge day, and boy did I. French waffles, pizza, donuts, tandori chicken, & CAKE!  We're traveling so the menu today will be 'interesting'.

Some of our favorite recipes can be found here: 4-HB Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment