Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21, (January 22, 2011)

BINGE DAY

Morning Weigh In 

Bob - 189.2 lbs with 30.1% body fat. (My THIRD sub-190 day!)
Bee - didn't weigh in this morning

7:30 a.m.
Coffee, Splenda & Creamer

7:30 a.m.
(Bob) French-Waffle © (I make french toast with a frozen waffle; yes, it's as good as it sounds!)
French-Banana-Bread (See above, and yes, it's BETTER than is sounds)
Reese's Dark Chocolate Cup.
(Bee) Made two loaves of banana bread last night and had two slices this morning, giant slices.  Had 1 reese's dark chocolate cup

11:30 a.m.
(Bob) Smoothie& hand full of green seedless grapes! (While Bee has decided that bananas are her favorite fruit, I've come to the conclusion that grapes are mine)
(Bee) Made a banana/grape/blackberry/honey yogurt smoothie

1:00 p.m. through 3:00 p.m.
1/2 Potato, Mushroom & Onion Piroshky - 1/2 BBQ Pork Hombow - 1/2 dozen mini donuts for each of us!

3:00 p.m.
(Bee) 1 bag cheetos and 1 coke

7:00 p.m.
 Pasta with panna, funghi, pancetta, e zafferano.

9-12 p.m.
Dark beer, bourbon, peanut m&ms, bugles, cake/whipped cream (in small-ish amounts)

Notes:
To my knowledge I invented the French-Waffle and am making note of that here.
  • (Bee)Today was fun, there was some pressure & freedom in not thinking about what we ate. There was some anxiety about remembering all the things I wanted to eat so I could "cover all the bases" listed here for reference: pasta, potato, dairy, sugar, flour, fruit, soda; typing this makes me realize how much crap sneaks into your day-to-day life if you aren't aware.
  • (Bob)Today is binge day, no real need to chronicle, but I want some record of intake in case I continue to have the lightheadedness I've experienced this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment